How Mays & Schnapp Can Help
Mays & Schnapp Neurospine and Pain uses an Interdisciplinary multi-modal approach to pain management which is characterized by a comprehensive methodology that may including one, some, or all of the following:
Office appointments for both new patient and return appointments may include:
- Full evaluations, discussion of new problems, in office injections, consultation with P.T., and appropriate medication decisions.
On site Ambulatory Surgery Center for surgical nerve blocks
- Most procedures are typically performed under fluoroscopic guidance and with no need for anesthesia. Patients may not drive for 8 hours, and therefore, must have a driver for transportation afterwards.
Fully staffed Physical Therapy department on site
- Services may include evaluation, manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, water therapy in our aquaciser, electronic stimulation, CARF certified Intensive Pain Rehabilitation Program (IPRP), and much more.
Psychological Services available when needed
- Addresses the problems that chronic pain causes, while teaching a variety of skills to utilize to help with restoration of function.
Some Conditions We Treat
- Spinal Stenosis
- Back pain with and without sciatica or leg pain
- Neck pain with and without nerve pain
- Pain from arthritis of the spine
- Complex regional pain syndrome (RSD)
- Peripheral neuropathy pain from diabetes, chemotherapy and other causes
- Post herpetic neuralgia (Shingles)
- Pain from neurologic involvement
- Multiple sclerosis pain
- Spinal cord injury pain
- Post traumatic facial pain
- Post stroke pain
- Post surgical nerve pain
- Myofascial pain
- Pelvic and chest wall pain
- Chronic adominal pain
- Arm, leg pain