Articles about pain, rehabilitation, medicine and their management.
Explore the reasons why pain actually hurts, and why, while pain sometimes is obligatory, you are not required to suffer. These articles describe some of the causes of pain and how rehabilitation and medicine can be used to create a program for pain management.
- Why Does Pain Hurt
- Opiate Myths
- Pain is Obligatory, but Suffering is Optional
- Sleepless in Pain
- The Pain from Shingles
- How to Begin an Exercise Program when You Feel too Bad to Start One
- Ten Half-Truths in Pain
- Pain: Myth Busters
- What Do You Do When the One You Love Hurts?
- Understanding Chronic Pain
- Can Vitamins and Supplements Really Help with Pain
- How to Start an Exercise Program in the Water
- Pain as a Neurodegenerative Disorder
- The Next Best Thing – Recovering From Chronic Back Pain
- The Pain of Aging
- The Seven Capital Sins of Pain
- Good Health House Call